Frequently Asked Questions about Sous Vide Vacuum Sealer
We have compiled a series of relevant questions about sous vide vacuum sealing machines and vacuum bags together with other products. If you feel confused with any vacuum sealing issues in terms of after-sale services, technical problems and user guide, please read through the following answers carefully. Give us a call at +86 579 8733 7288 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Questions about food vacuum sealer order
1. Can I have a sample order?
Yes, you can place a sample order for testing. Mixed samples are also welcome.
2. What is the lead time?
Sample lead time needs around 5-10 days to be completed. Mass production lead time usually requires 20-50 days, depending on your MOQ.
3. Any MOQ for mass production? How about OEM order?
500 pcs for standard packing and 1000 pcs for OEM order
4. How do I proceed an order?
We will send you a detailed quotation as per your requirements about sous vide vacuum sealer products. Then, you can ask for sample and place a order for mass production afterwards. Finally, we will arrange the production for you.
Please check the our brands products details and send us an inquiry.
5. Can I customize and have my logo printed on home vacuum sealer products?
Yes, please send us your logo design and make a confirmation on sample before production.
6. Do you offer warranty services?
Yes, one year of warranty is available.
7. Is sample available? It is free of charge?
As to the initial cooperation, we will charge for the sample. However, the sample fee can be refunded if you place an order for mass production for vacuum food sealers.
8. What are your payment terms?
In general, T/T 30% deposit in advance and 70% balance against the copy B/L. We can discuss it further.
9. What about the defective kitchen vacuum sealer products? What if there is something wrong with the product when I get it?
Our products are manufactured under strict quality control and the defective ratio is less than 0.2%. Within the warranty period, we will repair them or send you new machines for any faulty items.
Technical issues about foodsaver vacuum sealer and troubleshooting
1. Dose it work with 220V or just 110V? Can you make the voltage be suitable for our country ?
Usually, it works with 220V, but we can adjust the voltage based on your country.
2. Is this model compatible with the marinating container?
Yes, you can use this food storage vacuum sealer machine to marinate food items with a container.
3. Does this system automatically start sucking the air out and sealing the food or do you have to do it manually?
Once you press the "VAC SEAL" button, it will begin getting the air out and seal the bag automatically.
4. Does this machine have a built in cutter or do you have to use scissors?
Some models have the built-in cutter, and also have the cutter packed with machine in the box together.
5. Can it be sous vide after vacuum packed ?
Yes, you can put the food packed with vacuum bags in the water bath or a container and sous vide it using immersion circulator or sous vide cooker.